Saturday, May 23, 2009

To Market, To Market...

I've been a bit scarce lately... Uni, work and sickness have been keeping me majorly busy! And on top of that, I've been trying to get ready for a craft fair/festival! But here I am to check in quickly before the big day... tomorrow!
I spent 9 big hours solely creating these cloud pins yesterday:


I came out with 32 of them by the end of the day... 4 of each colour. And I pretty much never want to make another one again!! ;)
My main joy these days is creating these flowery posie brooches. Lately I've been adding a petally edge to some of them, and I'm finding it so hard convincing myself to sell these! I've showed great restraint and only kept one... I'm just so nuts about the colours, and I'm sort of hoping that all my favourites are bought by people I know! Keeping them close... yep, I'm a sucker.
But anyway, here's my little tiered display of brooches, all ready for market tomorrow:

It doesn't look like much! But it'll hopefully be enough. Plus, I've also got all my stuffies that are coming along for the ride.
Hopefully we'll not get rained out of our venue (I've been told it's outdoors!) and I'll have some wonderful pictures to share.
Until then...
Seeya on the other side of my very first market!

No comments: