Monday, September 29, 2008

Itching!!!

I'm sooo itching to get back into drawing/painting of some description!!! I've dreamed up all these little birds which I would LOVE to be able to put on paper and splash some colour onto. But alas, I'm at work... Isn't that always when inspiration hits hardest???

One person who I am laying some blame on for awakening my desire to draw is Kate Lightfoot at Scarlettcat!! Her work always makes me pine for drawing/sketching/colouring - basically any pencil-to-paper action.

I love to see an artist who adores coloured pencils, and I've been a huge fan of Katie's work ever since I discovered it about a year ago...
She also has a blog where she posts her sketches - I love to see her work gradually take shape.
NOW I WANT TO DRAWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!

No comments: