Monday, June 30, 2008

Treasury!!

I'm over the mooooon right now - Laurent the Ugly Bunny was picked out for an Etsy treasury last night!!



Thanks HEAPS to bonghivestiti for giving me this chance, and for letting me know I was in there too! Yay!


For those who don't know what a treasury is, it's a hand-picked selection of items which have something in common, (in this case, everything's PINK) and are displayed as a kind of promo on the site for a few days. Some treasuries make the Etsy front page, but they can all be found by clicking on the Treasury feature in Etsy.

More exciting news: I have been working on a new design... an owl! The owls should be hitting the shop soon, along with some more little fuzzies I've been working on lately.

Oh! And the first ever Button Factory toy officially found a new home over the weekend - a black and pink whale is now in the possession of Miss Emily, who had her 18th on Saturday night!

So everything's exciting in life. This week I'm sending a special 'manly'(ish) owl to Steve in the army, courtesy of the lovely Kat.

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: