Friday, June 20, 2008

Reasons To Be A Bit Pleased...

1. I AM OFFICIALLY AN ETSY STORE OWNER!!!!

My online store can be found at http://www.buttonfactory.etsy.com/

I'm finally selling these little guys...




It took aaaages to set up, but yay! I'm online! The exciting bit is that I've already had people 'hearting' the store, and a couple of the items - particularly Laurent the bunny. Imagine that. Yay!
2. I BOUGHT WEDDING SHOES
I'd been hoping to eventually find some I Love Billy shoes (my favourite brand) that I could wear for my impending nuptials - and today, on my first venture, within 7 minutes of walking into the store, I FOUND THEM! Whew! If only every part of the wedding planning process were this easy...
3. IT'S FRIDAY
Friday is my new favourite day of the week as I am a free little lady, to do as I wish. In the last couple of weeks, my Fridays have seen me:
- go to the hairdresser
- have McDonalds for lunch
- get a parking ticket
- visit lovely Sara and her daughter Princess Ella
- go to the movies
- go shopping
etc etc. Quite clearly, Fridays rock. Tonight, being Friday night, means that my friends are not free to hang out as they're either out being social, or youth leaders. Giving me some quality Klara Time. Tonight I'll be making more miniature whales - my dream is to list a bulk-pack of miniature whales SOON!!
4. I'M IN LOVE
Yep, today the top story in Klara Jury's life was "I love my Christopher". But then, that wasn't exactly news was it? ;)

No comments: