Friday, January 23, 2009

Posie Brooches and More Excitement!

I'm back! Every little bit of me is back, and this post has EVERYTHING to prove it! News, pictures, bubbliness, and a peek into what's going on at my craft table! (I know, this has been a loooong time coming!)
So, first things first I wanted to share something that I find PARTICULARLY exciting...
NEW PRODUCTS!!

I'm all set to stick these in my store! They're called Posie Brooches and I just love designing them :) They fuel my addiction to a) felt, b) buttons, and c) pretty fabric. Pretty much the perfect project, I guess you could say!! My favourite is the little heart one. Can't wait to make some more of those :)

In other news, I've taken some pics of my 'studio' (ie creation space, in the corner of our meals area!)

Share share...

My lovely lovely (fastly growing) button selection!!
Some pretty new fabrics I have started working with...
My 'fun things' space. I like to collect business cards and things that come with my Etsy orders, so they make up most of the noticeboard. The pic I drew myself (I'm dabbling in the drawing/painting side of things). The bat was from Blacklilys (love her bats!) and the owl was a stuffie I made myself that I enjoy a little bit :) As for the baby naming book.. that's how I name my stuffies!!

This is some contained junk. Well, not really junk - pencils and paintbrushes and stuff are way important, but they look messy, so this is my little area for clutter!

So, that's my life at the moment. I'm excited about the idea of getting my Etsy shop back up and running... in fact, I think I'll go do that now!!!! Adieu!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

these brooches are BEAUTIFUL! i absolutely love them!