Sunday, November 23, 2008

I Love These Ones...

... Officially my favourites of the Skunkboy Creatures. I think...? Heck. It's so hard to choose a favourite! But looooook at these most wonderful little ones:



Gallop the Horse: he's covered in buttons! He's grey like a Grandpa-cardigan!! Ooo, and on his other side:


A love heart! Because he loves you!!!


Next in the line of favourites:


Abernathy the unicorn: Am I not the hugest fan of unicorns????
And look:


He has a rainbow on him!! With a little rain cloud!!

Oh my my my... I'm so smitten with these two!!!
I just don't think my heart will be content until I have my very own Skunkboy Creature... Little tree-ornament owl arrived on Friday, and she helps, but she's just so little, my craving will not be satisfied. *sigh*

No comments: